TRAVEL TRAILER CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED
AIRSTREAM TRAVEL TRAILER CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Air Conditioning: (Roof Mounted 110V OR Central): Accumulator; Bathroom Vent Fan; Blower Motor; Fans; Capacitors; Compressor; Condenser; Control Panel; Ducts; Electronic Module and PC Boards; Evaporator; Expansion Valve; Fans; Heat Pump; Heat Strips; Pressure Cycling Switch; Receiver-Dryer; Relays; Switches; and Thermostat.
2. Auxiliary Powerplant: Factory-Installed or Factory Approved Dealer-Installed: All Internally Lubricated Parts of the Powerplant Engine; Gauges; Interior Monitor/Control Panel; Inverter; PC Boards; Power Converter; Starter Switches; and Voltage Regulator.
3. Brakes: Actuators; Backing Plate; Drums; and Master Cylinder.
4. Chassis Frame: Metal Only
5. Fresh Water System: Compressor; Connections and Faucets; Fittings; Traps; Water Lines; Water Pump; and Water Tank.
6. Heating System: Blower Motor; Burner Assembly; Connections; Fittings; Furnace Ignitor; Gas Valve; Heat Pump; Heat Strips; Thermocoupler; Thermostat; and PC Board.
7. LP Gas/Propane System: Automatic Shut-Off System; Fittings; Gas Lines Valves; Gauges; Mounting Brackets; Pigtails; Regulators and Valves.
8. Range and Microwave: Burner Assembly; Burner Valves; Connections; Fittings; Ignition Assembly and PC Board; Microwave Oven; Power Hood; Thermocoupler; and Thermostat.
9. Refrigerator: 2- or 3-Way Cooling Unit; Burner Assembly; Control Panel; Ignitor; Connections; Fittings; PC Board; Thermocoupler; and Thermostat.
10. Seals and Gaskets: Seals and Gaskets for all covered components.
11. Suspension (Front and Rear): Actuators; Axle Shafts; Coil and Leaf Spring; Rubber Suspension Systems; Spindle; and Wheel Bearings.
12. Waste System: Fittings and Connections; Gate Valves; Holding Tanks; Shower; Sink(s); and Toilet.
13. Water Heater: Burner Assembly Tank; Connections; Control Panel; Electronic Ignition Assembly; Fittings; Gas Valve; Heating Elements; Switches and PC Boards; Thermocoupler; Thermostat; and Wiring Harness.
• *If damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
• Fluids, lubricants, and freon will be covered only when required in conjunction with a covered repair.
• Sales tax will be paid when applicable.