The Winnebago Travato
Value in All Things
Say hello to the Travato™—the Class B motorhome with the best value for the adventurous explorer. At 20′ long, the Travato is unbelievably agile with its Ram ProMaster chassis. Outdoor living is easier than ever with an exterior speaker system, awning with LED lighting, and available side screen door. Matched with MCD blackout roller shades, LED ceiling lights, and a Radio⁄Rearview Monitor System with 5″ touch screen, the Travato delivers luxury at a pleasing price. Embrace a new level of Class B value, style, and living.
Note: Dimensions shown are for sleeping space only and may vary due to styling differences.
Dashed lines denote overhead storage areas.
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer’s listed water capacity (W.C.) Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator’s Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.